IT Project Manager (M/F/D)
Typ kontraktu: Na stałe
Wymiar czasu pracy: Pełen etat
Frankfurt am Main
During the Corona pandemic, we are still looking for qualified employees. We have adapted the recruiting process to ensure the highest possible protection for the health of both our applicants and our employees in the process.
We are creating a new department. Would you like to be part of this adventure? To build our team we are looking for:
We are one of the world's leading development service providers in key industries. Our employees are our success factor. Are you ready for exciting projects in the IT/telecommunications environment where you can score points with your technical know-how? Then join our team!
What would you be responsible for:
- As an IT Project Manager (m/f/d), you will be responsible for the successful project planning, execution and completion of IT projects and ensure that the associated deadlines, quality and budget are met through to project completion
- You coordinate and lead varied IT projects of different types
- You will also be responsible, for example, for setting up a data center and updating operating system versions; you will implement the conversion of internal communication channels or be deployed in the migration environment
- In addition, you will analyze requirements and coordinate them with the customer
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have an university degree in computer science, mathematics or bring a comparable education.
- Have experience in managing IT projects, e.g. in the area of Data Center, SharePoint, Teams, Network, Security and/or Application Development
- Have a good knowledge of common project management tools and methods
- Have Very good communication skills in German and English
We will support you throughout your career by positioning you in projects that contribute to your development, training you and providing you with opportunities to grow within the structure.
- Permanent employment contract & attractive conditions
- relocation package
- Flat hierarchies
- Modern IT equipment and office equipment
- Individual training opportunities through the digital learning platform "ALTEN Training Center
- Company pension plan and supplementary health insurance
- Travel expenses and tax consulting allowance
- Special leave in case of extraordinary events
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Free drinks at our locations
- Corporate events such as summer party and Christmas party
If you are looking for exciting tasks and a permanent employment contract – apply now!
(ref: IT Project Manager (m/f/d)
Lokalizacja: Frankfurt am Main
W razie dalszych pytań jesteśmy telefonicznie lub mailowo do twojej dyspozycji.
+48 22 880 09 63