Java Developer (M/F/D)
Typ kontraktu: Na stałe
Wymiar czasu pracy: Pełen etat
We have one thing in common with our clients - we are fascinated by new technologies. Our employees are our success factor. Are you ready for exciting projects in the IT/telecom environment where you can score with your technical know-how?
We are creating a new department. Would you like to be part of this adventure?
Then strengthen our team in Nuremberg!
What would you be responsible for:
- As a Java Developer (m/f/d), you will develop and design modern, scalable services and other backend components using modern development tools
- You will implement software applications using Java EE and Spring Boot
- Furthermore you will be responsible for the connection of interfaces to web services (REST/SOAP) and third party systems as well as for the development of relational databases (SQL)
- You will be responsible for development methods such as TDD and Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- You will also take care of the optimization of software quality
- You support the execution of code reviews and ensure sustainable problem solving
We are looking for candidates who
- Have an University degree in computer science or a comparable education with IT relevant reference.
- Additionally, you have already gained relevant professional experience in enterprise applications development
- Have a good knowledge of several of the following technologies: JEE, Spring, Spring Boot, Docker, Hibernate, Eclipse, SQL, REST, SOAP, Jira, JUnit, Jenkins, Angular
- Enjoy working in a team and at the same time show a high level of initiative
- Have Very good communication skills in German and English
We will support you throughout your career by positioning you in projects that contribute to your development, training you and providing you with opportunities to grow within the structure.
- Permanent employment contract & attractive conditions
- relocation package
- Flat hierarchies
- Modern IT equipment and office equipment
- Individual training opportunities through the digital learning platform "ALTEN Training Center
- Company pension plan and supplementary health insurance
- Travel expenses and tax consulting allowance
- Special leave in case of extraordinary events
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Free drinks at our locations
- Corporate events such as summer party and Christmas party
If you are looking for exciting tasks and a permanent employment contract – apply now!
Kategoria: Programowanie (JAVA)
W razie dalszych pytań jesteśmy telefonicznie lub mailowo do twojej dyspozycji.
+48 22 880 09 63