V.I.E - Embedded Software Development ADAS (M/F/D)
Typ kontraktu: Na stałe
Wymiar czasu pracy: Pełen etat
You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development!
This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years.
V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
- As a V.I.E (m/f/d) Embedded Software Developer, you ensure the development of embedded softwares for the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) in the automotive industry
- You are responsible for software validation and system specifications
- You undertake tasks of requirement engineering for automotive control units (design and implementation of SW specifications based on customer and internal requirements)
- You are a part of an international team working on innovative and impacting projects in close collaboration with other technical departments
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European citizen, aged between 18 and 28 years old)
- You hold a degree in Mechanic, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Good knowledge of embedded software development in C/C++
- A strong interest for Automotive drives your career
- You have good planning skills and are comfortable with verbal but also written communication
- You speak English at a very good level and you have ideally a basic knowledge of German
- Driving Licence (nice to have)
See below what you would gain:
- Permanent employment contract & attractive financial conditions
- Relocation package
- Flat hierarchies and "Duz" culture
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation package
- Modern IT-equipment and office equipment
- Individual training opportunities through the digital learning platform "ALTEN Training Center
- Company pension plan and supplementary health insurance
- Travel expenses and tax consulting allowance
- Special leave in case of extraordinary events
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Free drinks at our locations
- Corporate events (such as summer party and Christmas party)
Fill out the form below.
Kategoria: Automotive / Software Development
W razie dalszych pytań jesteśmy telefonicznie lub mailowo do twojej dyspozycji.
+48 22 880 09 63