Our know-how in automotive engineering, the quality of our project management methodologies (CMMI level 3 since 2013) and the performance of our international R&D structures position us as the technological partner of choice.
All mobility stakeholders are committed to hybrid, electric, or fuel cell propulsion technologies in order to solve the issues of global warming, public health, and reduced dependency on fossil energy resources.
- Reducing the cost of electric power components is one of the most challenging things.
- Extend the life of your batteries and keep track of how much you have on hand.
- Reduce recharge time by deploying recharging infrastructure.
The rise of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and self-driving vehicles has been fueled by artificial intelligence, low-cost sensors, and the development of new communications technologies (4G/5G, V2X, etc.).
- Allow the autonomous driving algorithm to cover as many situations as possible
- Prepare the user for usage through rethinking ergonomics.
- Make innovative autonomous transportation services a priority.
Data collection will enable the development of additional services (insurance, parking, etc. ), the optimization of R&D and manufacturing costs based on real driver usage, and even the implementation of predictive maintenance.
- Protect personal information as well as information from automobile manufacturers.
- Use a vast amount of unstructured data to your advantage.
- Innovate in the automobile industry's distribution and services.
In comparison to a current smart phone, the software scope in a modern automobile may be up to 100 million lines of code, or 50 times larger. Installed software solutions, as well as accompanying advancements, are expected to make a difference in the global competitiveness in the near future, according to the automobile industry. In 2013, the software's selling value on a high-end car was at 10%, and by 2023, it will be up to 40%. Every 18 months, the volume of software doubles, doubling the danger of software failures.
- Future vehicle networking, car/driver communication, entertainment, and driving aid advances will be enabled.
- Under the unique security elements of i.e. driver assistance systems, secure, error-free, and resilient software solutions are available.
- Develop cost-effective and controlled software systems for vehicles.