Senior Java Backend Developer (M/F/D)
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Type: Fulltime
Frankfurt am Main
During the Corona pandemic, we are still looking for qualified employees. We have adapted the recruiting process to ensure the highest possible protection for the health of both our applicants and our employees in the process. We are creating a new department. Would you like to be part of this adventure? To build our team we are looking for:
With the establishment of the Enterprise Services department, ALTEN GmbH sets itself the goal of being a major player in the banking sector in Frankfurt am Main. Java, ASP .net, Blockchain, RPA are technologies we invest in here. Similar to the character of a start-up, but with the strengths of ALTEN Group, we are writing our own story. We are ambitious and therefore want to leave our footprints on the market.
What would you be responsible for:
- As a Senior Java Backend Developer (m/f/d), you will be involved in the design and development of complex software projects or solutions in the financial environment
- You will analyze errors that occur, investigate their cause and subsequently correct them
- You will be in close contact with the entire development team and always have an eye on simplifying processes
- You will also face the general challenges that the digital transformation brings with it
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have an university degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study.
- Gain professional experience in Java programming as well as good knowledge of open source frameworks such as Spring or Hibernate and microservice architectures
- Have knowledge of agile development methods such as SCRUM
- Is Enthusiastic for new things
- Have very good German and English skills
We will support you throughout your career by positioning you in projects that contribute to your development, training you and providing you with opportunities to grow within the structure.
- Permanent employment contract & attractive conditions
- relocation package
- Flat hierarchies
- Modern IT equipment and office equipment
- Individual training opportunities through the digital learning platform "ALTEN Training Center
- Company pension plan and supplementary health insurance
- Travel expenses and tax consulting allowance
- Special leave in case of extraordinary events
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Free drinks at our locations
- Corporate events such as summer party and Christmas party
If you are looking for exciting tasks and a permanent employment contract – apply now!
(ref: Senior Java Backend Developer)
Location: Frankfurt am Main
Category: Programming (JAVA)
In case of interest please contact us directly via phone or write us an e-mail.
+48 22 880 09 63