V.I.E - Embedded Software Development Aerospace (M/F/D)
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Type: Fulltime
You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development!
This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years.
V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
- As a V.I.E (m/f/d) Embedded Software Development you are in charge of the development of embedded software for the aerospace industry (programming language C)
- You are responsible for software and system validation through the code coverage, the requirements tracing and the test automation
- You act as a support for SW engineering processes activities (ECSS-E-40, DO-178B, etc.)
- Furthermore, one of your main activities will be the Software Instrumentation for testing, especially regarding HiL testing (Hardware in the Loop)
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European citizen, aged between 18 and 28 years)
- You hold a degree in Mechanic, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Good command of C/C++ and Assembler in the scope of embedded systems development
- Good knowledge of validation processes and corresponding tools
- You are a natural planner and feel comfortable with verbal but also written communication
- You speak English at a very good level, a basic knowledge of German is a plus
- Permanent employment contract & attractive financial conditions
- Relocation package
- Flat hierarchies and "Duz" culture
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation package
- Modern IT-equipment and office equipment
- Individual training opportunities through the digital learning platform "ALTEN Training Center
- Company pension plan and supplementary health insurance
- Travel expenses and tax consulting allowance
- Special leave in case of extraordinary events
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Free drinks at our locations
- Corporate events (such as summer party and Christmas party)
Interested? Looking for an environment where you can develop?
Category: Automotive / Software Development
In case of interest please contact us directly via phone or write us an e-mail.
+48 22 880 09 63