V.I.E - Embedded Software Engineer for Connected Cars (M/F/D)
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Type: Fulltime
You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development!
This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years.
V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
- As V.I.E (m/f/d) Embedded Software Engineer, you design innovative systems for connected cars
- You are responsible for requirements management of connected cars and Car2X communication
- You develop software for Car2X functions
- Furthermore you develop system test strategies
- Throughout the whole development process, you interact with German premium automotive manufacturers and suppliers
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European graduate, aged between 18 and 28 years)
- You hold an university degree in Automotive or Electronics Engineering
- You have good skills in C#/C++ programming
- Experience in software development processes is a plus
- Initial experiences with automotive embedded systems and bus systems
- (CAN, MOST, Flexray or LIN) are desirable
- You have fluent language skills in English, German knowledge desirable, French is a plus
- Permanent employment contract & attractive financial conditions
- Relocation package
- Flat hierarchies and "Duz" culture
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation package
- Modern IT-equipment and office equipment
- Individual training opportunities through the digital learning platform "ALTEN Training Center
- Company pension plan and supplementary health insurance
- Travel expenses and tax consulting allowance
- Special leave in case of extraordinary events
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Free drinks at our locations
- Corporate events (such as summer party and Christmas party)
Interested? Looking for an environment where you can develop?
Fill out the form below and send us your CV
Category: Automotive / Software Development
In case of interest please contact us directly via phone or write us an e-mail.
+48 22 880 09 63