V.I.E - Embedded Software Engineer for Infotainment System (M/F/D)
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Type: Fulltime
You want to gain work experience as an European graduate aged between 18 and 28 in Germany?
That’s no problem with the V.I.E international voluntary program (Volontariat International en Entreprise in French) run by Business France, the French Agency for international business development!
This program enables European graduates to work overseas for up to two years.
V.I.E. are given real responsibilities and tasks related to projects, and are fully integrated in a team or department and acquire profound insights into what consulting involves on a day-to-day basis.
- As a V.I.E (m/f/d) Embedded Software Engineer you develop innovative infotainment systems for automotive
- In this context, you cooperate with premium automotive suppliers and get an amazing opportunity to improve your technical knowledge
- You take part to the software programming but also the requirement management for HMI-systems
- Furthermore, you are responsible for the development of system test strategies
- You fulfill the general V.I.E program requirements (European citizen, aged between 18 and 28 years old)
- You hold an university degree in Automotive or Electronics
- Good skills in C/C++ programming are expected
- Experience in software development processes will be appreciated
- Initial experiences with automotive embedded systems and bus systems (CAN, MOST, Flexray or LIN) are an advantage
- Fluent in English, German knowledge desirable, French is a plus
What you would gain:
- Work at one of the employers with the certificate “Top Employer”
- Permanent employment contract & attractive financial conditions
- Relocation package
- Flat hierarchies and "Duz" culture
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation package
- Modern IT-equipment and office equipment
- Individual training opportunities through the digital learning platform "ALTEN Training Center
- Company pension plan and supplementary health insurance
- Travel expenses and tax consulting allowance
- Special leave in case of extraordinary events
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Free drinks at our locations
- Corporate events (such as summer party and Christmas party)
Interested? Looking for an environment where you can develop? Fill out the form below and send us your CV
Category: Automotive / Software Development
In case of interest please contact us directly via phone or write us an e-mail.
+48 22 880 09 63